Chocorua Trail Mid with Gore-Tex® Membrane
Timberland Chocorua Trail Mid with Gore-Tex® Membrane
Код товара: 80299
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Adjustable lacing for a tailored fit.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed.
- Padded collar.
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out.
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- B.S.F.P.™ motion-efficient rubber lug outsole for superior traction.
- Weight: 1.06 kg per pair.
- B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System:
- During activity, your foot goes through four motions: braking, supporting, flexing and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path.
- Timberland's engineers have designed B.S.F.P.™ lugs aligned along this path to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance.
- Brake: lugs on the heel are orientated with leading edges toward the front of the shoe to help brake the foot and increase traction.
- Support: lugs under the arch of the foot increase the stiffness of the outsole between the heel and ball of the foot for stability and support.
- Flex: primary flex grooves are located behind the ball of the foot with secondary flex grooves in the toe area to respond to your foot's natural motion.
- Propel: lugs in the forefoot are orientated with the leading edges toward the rear of the shoe to help you push off when accelerating and/or climbing.
Для этого товара еще ни кто не оставлял отзывов